Health affair is under management of the Division of Student Affairs, Office of the President, King Mongkut's Institute Of Technology Ladkrabang. Health services are to be provided for students and people of the campus to be beneficial for sanitary health taking care of the communities. The activities are placed to monitor the protection and guidance to students about health taking care of themselves and the communities to complete both healthy physical, emotional and social minds. It becomes the service to the students and communities to have no or less illnesses for the vision that students or people of health would not be undermined by any sickness. Health office could be the beneficial welfare unit for the students and the people of the campus to take care of their health problems. For the major fact that the people of good health must be successful in their educational activities and in their daily lives as well.
Official regulations for the health service
- he present KMITL students could indentify the student IDs and service requirement to the counter service officers on the official service times.
- The KMITL personnels could identify KMITL officer ID and service requirement to the counter service officers on the official service times.
- For medicine requirement on special activities, the letter with the notification of date, time, location, and number of people must be delivered to the administrative to be approved by the vice president of Student Affair, Division of Student Affairs, the 4th floor of Krom Luang Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Building at least 3 days in advance.
- In Case of psychiatrist consulting, advance appointment must be presented at Health Office, Floor 1 of Royal Princess Sirinthorn Building at official times.
Official service times
- Extension of the medical examination times are provided Monday - Friday at 09:00 A.M to 06:00 P.M. (Educational Official Days Only).
- General Health Examination Monday - Friday at 09.30 - 11.00 A.M. , 11.30 A.M. - 02.00 P.M. (Educational official days only)
- Phychiatrist examination; Tuesday and Wednesday 04.00 P.M. -06.00 P.M.
Note: Only the present KMITL students and the personnels of theinstitution could be served.
- Currently provide health inspection and treatment services.
- Fundamental pharmaceutical services.
- Psychiatry services.
- Provide helpful knowledge about disease prevention, and promote health taking care.
- Health inspection and medical certificate issuing.
- Published medical information.
- Pharmaceutical services for student activities both internal and external of KMITL.
- Others health problem services such as wound care, eye wash, eye drops, injections, wound thread cutting, pock cutting, nail cutting, removing unknown materials from the body, etc..
- Cooperation with other nearby local medical centers in case that patients must be taken to be treated.
- Coordinating with external health units for annual health service providing to the people of the Institute.
- Training the students and personnels of the Institute about beneficial knowledge of basic first aid.
- In case of serious illness with proper rest requirement, medical room and bed with private condition must be served with close supervision of professional nurses at all times.
- For more information, please feel free to reach or contact at 0-2326-4387 ext. 3633, 3634.